We’re looking for businesses, organisations and sole traders or groups to put their entrepreneurial skills to the test in the Headway Salford Trafford & North Manchester £50 Challenge.
Are you part of a team that has what it takes to generate vital funds?
The idea is simple, start with £50 and over four months turn this money into as much as possible! How you decide to do this is entirely up to you. Whatever size your team you can take part. It’s great fun and a rewarding way of helping support local people with brain injuries.
Benefits for your business, organisation or group:
- Increased awareness of your business by linking with a local charity
- Team building within your workplace, boosting morale and enthusiasm
- Fun and engaging PR and social media opportunities
- Networking potential with other participating businesses
- Help to fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives
- Increased engagement with clients, customers or suppliers
Step 1: Get your team together and decide how you could turn £50 into much more in four months.
Step 2: Get in touch with us at email@example.com quoting £50 Challenge and we will be in touch to discuss ways we can help promote and support your fundraising efforts.
Step 4: Have some fun! … and raise vital funds to help support local people with brain injuries.
Some ideas to get you started:
Here are a few starters for ten to get your team’s cogs turning:
- Buy ingredients to stage a BBQ or bake sale or even host a Come Dine With Me
- Buy five members of your team five places on a fundraising event / sporting challenge
- Host a raffle or Bingo night or even a Party!